CLASS 2 HGV DELIVERY DRIVER NEEDED
- Role: Class 2 HGV Delivery Driver
- Start: August/10 Week Assessment Period - Permanent
- Requirements: Full UK Driving License; 1 year experience in Class 2 Driving (see description)
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Location: Guildford (GU4 7LX)
Our long-standing customer has asked us to recruit an experienced Class 2 HGV delivery driver to join their company with availability starting in August. This will mostly be pallet work to the the home countries but some hard-balling will be required at times.
After an initial 10-week assessment period you will be given a permanent position within the company once your work is shown to be up to the standards set.
Normal job working ours (45 hours per week) 6am - 4pm, Monday - Friday. They offer a competitive salary with 25 days holiday plus a pension scheme.
Applicants are to hold a full U.K license with at least 1 year in Class 2 Driving. They must also hold a valid CPC, digital tacho card and have no major disqualifications.
Click the 'Apply Now' button or email email@example.com and attach a CV and cover letter and we will respond as soon as possible.